How do you create a business payment confirmation?

I can create a rental income payment confirmation but I do not know how to do that for a business payment.

Best Answer

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    @trevorcr I have tested the email issue with the Paid stamp myself and got the same result. I have submitted a bug report for this to our Development and Product teams for further investigation and resolution.

Unfortunately, we won't have an ETA on this, however, once a solution is created it will be made available as part of a future update release.

Thank you for your patience and for bringing awareness to this issue!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    edited March 2021
    Hello @trevorcr,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community with your question.

Unfortunately, Quicken does not have the ability to create an individual business payment receipt/confirmation form.

However, once the payment has been received and recorded in a Business Receivables account, the original invoice that was charged before receiving the payment (and entering into Quicken) will have a "Paid" stamp-like logo displayed on it which can then be emailed and/or printed (see examples below).

Email:

Print/PDF:

Alternatively, I'd like to refer you to this active Idea post regarding this topic instead. If you wish to see the ability to create a separate payment receipt form become an added feature in the future, you can go ahead and add your vote to it.

Alternatively, if that is not quite what you are looking for and wish to submit your own request for something more specific, then you can create your own idea post and add your vote

Our Development and Product teams frequently use our idea posts in order to improve Quicken and implement new features requested by customers. 

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja

• trevorcr
    trevorcr Member ✭✭
    Thanks. I was aware of the PAID stamp but was looking for an actual payment confirmation that shows an updated balance that reflects the amount paid. I will go ahead and add by vote for this feature in the future.
  • Greg_the_Geek
    Greg_the_Geek SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can also create a Statement for the customer as long as you don't have more than 500 customers in your Address Book.
    Quicken Subscription HBRP - Windows 10
  • trevorcr
    trevorcr Member ✭✭
    Hi, A bug must have just been introduced. The PAID stamp is not showing up on the invoice that is attached to the email as in your screen shots. The stamp is there if you preview the invoice from the forms display.
  • Quicken Anja
    Answer ✓
    @trevorcr I have tested the email issue with the Paid stamp myself and got the same result. I have submitted a bug report for this to our Development and Product teams for further investigation and resolution.

Unfortunately, we won't have an ETA on this, however, once a solution is created it will be made available as part of a future update release.

Thank you for your patience and for bringing awareness to this issue!

-Quicken Anja

This discussion has been closed.