Not computer literate and I thought I was downloading the program... Trial Version ?

mtnrik9
mtnrik9 Member
Over a week ago I spoke to a rep who advised me I had paid for the new Quicken in December but hadn't downloaded it. I'm not computer literate and I thought I was downloading the program I had paid for in Dec but I seem to have gotten a trial Quicken. Please help me get the program I paid for, this one stinks! I repeat, I'm very bad at computer. I only monitor bills and pay them. Thanks.

Comments

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    There isn't a trial Quicken.

Please provide the version of Quicken being used: select Help > About Quicken

Note: Your community profile says you're using Quicken Windows 2017.
  • Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    mtnrik9 said:  Please help me get the program I paid for, this one stinks! I repeat, I'm very bad at computer. I only monitor bills and pay them. Thanks.
    Well, Quicken is a powerful financial tracking software program.  Maybe you need something simpler and online - like the Quicken Simplifi -

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

• mtnrik9
    mtnrik9 Member
    I mistakenly downloaded a program I don't want. What to do? I'm on the phone with Daniel as I write this. He can't help me. Why? All I want is a better Quicken program than the "Starter" program (a mistake).
  • mtnrik9
    mtnrik9 Member
    edited March 2021
    What [Removed - Language] is "Body"??
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭

Hello @mtnrik9

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. Do you by chance have a ticket number of the call you were on. I'd like to see what exactly happened so that I'm able to better understand the situation. Once you get a chance please let me know!

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2021
    mtnrik9 said:
    I mistakenly downloaded a program I don't want. What to do? I'm on the phone with Daniel as I write this. He can't help me. Why? All I want is a better Quicken program than the "Starter" program (a mistake).
    If you haven't already, you may want to review: https://www.quicken.com/support/how-do-i-manage-my-quicken-subscription

Note: Your community profile still says you're using Quicken Windows 2017.
  • NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    mtnrik9 said:
    What [Removed - Language] is "Body"??

Where, other than in this message that you posted, is "Body" referenced? That word appears no where in this thread, prior to your reply.

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP