I would appreciate someone giving me some news regarding when will Quicken download services will be

jn16222rn
jn16222rn Member ✭✭
My normal weekend download of credit card and checking transactions unavailable through Quicken !

Best Answer

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    jn16222rn said:
    I am using Quicken premier - Version R32.10 Build 27.1.32.10I just tried One Step Update again and immediately had a pop up window labeled Quicken appear. It says: Quicken's Online service is unavailable at this time!
    Thank you for the additional information.

Based on the error message you are receiving; if you haven't already, I suggest you try signing out of your data file completely and then signing back in to refresh the registration token for your Online Connected Services. Please, follow the steps below in order to do so.
    1. Navigate to Edit
    2. Preferences...
    3. Quicken ID & Cloud accounts
    4. Click Sign in as a different user (or it might say Sign in using a different Quicken ID)
    5. Follow the prompts to Sign Out
    6. Sign back in using your Quicken ID (email) and password 
    Once that is done, see if the issue still continues to persist.

Let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

Answers

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @jn16222m,

Can you give us a little more information so that we can try to assist you?

Please provide the names of the financial institutions that won't download, and also tell us what error codes are being received.  If there aren't error codes, please describe what happened when you attempt to download.  Also tell us which versions of Quicken and Windows you are running.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• jn16222rn
    jn16222rn Member ✭✭
    It's not the financial institutions, it's with Quicken One Step Update!
  • Quicken Anja
    Hello @jn16222rn,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

First, could you please provide which version of Quicken you have currently running?
    • Help > About Quicken

Even if the origin of the issue you are experiencing does come from our servers, we will still need the name of the financial institution(s), connection method(s) used, and error code(s) and message(s) received so we can thoroughly investigate the issue and give the best and most accurate troubleshooting instructions.

The more information and details you can share with us, the better we will be able to assist you further! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja

• jn16222rn
    jn16222rn Member ✭✭
    I am using Quicken premier - Version R32.10 Build 27.1.32.10I just tried One Step Update again and immediately had a pop up window labeled Quicken appear. It says: Quicken's Online service is unavailable at this time!
  • NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    OK, so now what Financial Institution?  Because there MAY be a known problem with their linkage to Q.

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• Quicken Anja
    Answer ✓
    jn16222rn said:
    Thank you for the additional information.

Based on the error message you are receiving; if you haven't already, I suggest you try signing out of your data file completely and then signing back in to refresh the registration token for your Online Connected Services. Please, follow the steps below in order to do so.
    1. Navigate to Edit
    2. Preferences...
    3. Quicken ID & Cloud accounts
    4. Click Sign in as a different user (or it might say Sign in using a different Quicken ID)
    5. Follow the prompts to Sign Out
    6. Sign back in using your Quicken ID (email) and password 
    Once that is done, see if the issue still continues to persist.

Let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Anja

• jn16222rn
    jn16222rn Member ✭✭
    Ok, I will give it a shot!
  • jn16222rn
    jn16222rn Member ✭✭
    Thank you for your help. It worked!
  • thecreator
    thecreator SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭

thecreator - User of Quicken Subscription R53.16 USA

Windows 10 Pro 32-Bit Build 19045.3693
    Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit Build 19045.3754

• Quicken Anja
    jn16222rn said:
    Thank you for your help. It worked!
    You're welcome! Thanks for the update, I'm glad to hear that worked for you. :)

-Quicken Anja

This discussion has been closed.