CC-502 error with Bank of America-Quicken

I've been getting this error for about 5 days now. I tried to update one of my accts, and when it failed I tried to reset it. That also failed, and it deleted the online setup information. Now when I try to set this existing account up online, I get CC-502. For some unknown reason, some of my BOA accts use BOA-all other states. These accts update fine. I only seem to have a problem with the BOA-Quicken ones.
Quicken Deluxe ver R32.10 Build 27.1.32.10 (subscription)
Windows 10 Home
Version 20H2
Installed on ‎10/‎17/‎2020
OS build 19042.867
Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.551.0

Best Answer

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited March 2021 Answer ✓
    Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

Please, review and follow the error-specific steps found in this support article.

As stated in the article, if the steps are unsuccessful, then after 24 hours or more, you will need to contact Quicken Support directly for further assistance. Our support agents will need to collect and review your log files to find the internal error and file for an escalation.

Please, click here to review Quicken Support's hours of operation.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    edited March 2021 Answer ✓
    Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

Please, review and follow the error-specific steps found in this support article.

As stated in the article, if the steps are unsuccessful, then after 24 hours or more, you will need to contact Quicken Support directly for further assistance. Our support agents will need to collect and review your log files to find the internal error and file for an escalation.

Please, click here to review Quicken Support's hours of operation.

-Quicken Anja

• raymorr2
    raymorr2 Member ✭✭
    I forgot to mention above that these accounts are all express web connect.
    As an experiment, I tried setting them up using BOA-all other accounts, instead of the previous setting of BOA-quicken. It seems to have worked. I don't know why BOA distinguishes between the two listings, but apparently they switched it to the other type without any notice. So for now it's working. Will keep you posted. Thanks.
  • Quicken Anja
    @raymorr2 Thanks for the update!

I'm glad to hear you found a solution that works for you. :)

-Quicken Anja

• Dennis B
    Dennis B Member ✭✭
    edited March 2021
    Support has not been able to fix a similar problem with Northwest Bank. [Removed - Speculation/Inaccurate]
  • lawton46
    lawton46 Member ✭✭
    I have the same problem which happens quite frequently....PLEASE fix it.
  • George Graner
    George Graner Member ✭✭
    edited March 2021
    CC-502 error with Bank of America
This discussion has been closed.