USAA Accounts for Mobile & Web Not Updating CC-503

hicksp0026`
hicksp0026` Member ✭✭
Unable to update USAA accounts for Mobile & Web. Receiving CC-503 error which says the financial institution is reporting that your password is incorrect. USAA accounts updating nominally in Quicken for Windows.

Quicken Version: R32.10
Build: 27.1.32.10

Edition: Windows 10 Pro
Version: 20H2
OS build: 19042.867
Experience: Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.551.0

Best Answer

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited March 2021 Answer ✓
    Hello @hicksp0026`,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

This error is being caused by USAA's new servers blocking access to our Mobile and Web Cloud sync which is why the connection is currently unavailable. 

Our teams are aware of this issue and are still working with USAA to set up the Mobile/Web connections for the new USAA instance. Unfortunately, we do not currently have an ETA on when a solution will be available.

I do apologize for not having better news to share with you and for any inconvenience this may cause in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited March 2021 Answer ✓
    Hello @hicksp0026`,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

This error is being caused by USAA's new servers blocking access to our Mobile and Web Cloud sync which is why the connection is currently unavailable. 

Our teams are aware of this issue and are still working with USAA to set up the Mobile/Web connections for the new USAA instance. Unfortunately, we do not currently have an ETA on when a solution will be available.

I do apologize for not having better news to share with you and for any inconvenience this may cause in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• NOVAFlyBoy
    NOVAFlyBoy Member ✭✭
    :/ I too am experiencing the very same issue here, and I have been since late January, when USAA decided to change their server security access. As you likely know, USAA now requires a new ACCESS ID and ACCESS PIN.

You say that your Quicken Teams are aware of the issue and are working with USAA to resolve it, but honestly, it's really quite mind boggling to me that 8 weeks have now passed and there hasn't yet been a joint resolution employed that fixes it.
    You state, "we do not currently have an ETA..." Come on, seriously? I'm no "techie" but I can't imagine the solution to this problem is really all that complicated.

I'm near certain that there are thousands of loyal USAA customers, who, like me, also use Quicken regularly.
    Loyal customers who have also grown accustomed to the use of Quicken's Mobile and Web Cloud sync services, but who continue to remain affected by what appears to me to be, a lack of urgency by either company to get it resolved ASAP!!

I don't know who is more at fault here. Perhaps, is it a lack of cooperation and properly focused resources between both USAA and Quicken?
    Or is the blame solely on USAA, for not coordinating with Quicken further in advance of their server upgrade rollout i.e. before "flipping the switch"?
    Either way, your loyal customers continue to be caught in the middle here and who continue to be hampered by reduced overall capability until it gets fixed.

In my opinion, this is a perfect example of "the left hand not talking to the right hand" and we, the users/customers of both services, having to deal with the fallout. :/

PLEASE up-channel my frustrations to Quicken management and to the tech teams who are supposedly working this.

Thank you

PS. And oh by the way, I am a VERY long time user of Quicken. I started using your product back in 1982. This issue, by far, is the LONGEST I have had to wait for a solution to an identified Quicken problem, an quite honestly, it is unacceptable!
    PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE up-channel my frustrations and concerns. I'm certain I speak for many other Quicken users/USAA customers affected by this.

Quicken Version: R32.10
    Build: 27.1.32.10

Edition: Windows 10 Home
    Version: 20H2
    OS build: 19042.870
    Experience: Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.551.0
  • DeMO
    DeMO Member ✭✭
    I totally agree with you NOVAFlyBoy!

I too have been a very long user of Quicken and can't understand why we are still having all of these issues. I am not only having trouble with my accounts, ie duplicate downloads, but also with having my online bills being updated. I am constantly getting errors or nothing at all!!!!!

This is truly truly ridiculous. I paid for a program to work and it hasn't worked properly since day one!! Accounts won't update, on line bills won't update, mobile banking won't update. If I had a contractor that didn't work like this program, they would be FIRED!!! I am so frustrated each and every time I log into my PC program.
  • COLPeg
    COLPeg Member ✭✭
    > @"Quicken Anja" said:
    > Hello @"hicksp0026`",
    >
    > Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.
    >
    > This error is being caused by USAA's new servers blocking access to our Mobile and Web Cloud sync which is why the connection is currently unavailable. 
    >
    > Our teams are aware of this issue and are still working with USAA to set up the Mobile/Web connections for the new USAA instance. Unfortunately, we do not currently have an ETA on when a solution will be available.
    >
    > I do apologize for not having better news to share with you and for any inconvenience this may cause in the meantime! Thank you.

Some of my USAA accounts download. Some do not. When do you anticipate resolution?
  • I completely agree with NOVAFlyBoy, DeMO and COLpeg, As a long time user of Quicken I have never experienced a problem that has taken so long be resolved. In recent years the makers of Quicken have instituted a licensing fee that is charged to my credit card every year. It is time to ask for a refund of this fee.
  • NOVAFlyBoy
    NOVAFlyBoy Member ✭✭
    ......and the wait and lack of TRUE customer support on this issue by both Quicken and USAA tech teams continues. Time for me to once again call back USAA.....aaargh!! I opened a trouble ticket with USAA 6+ weeks ago and haven't heard a peep out of them with a potential solution to this issue......nadda. HORRIBLE follow up....make that ZERO follow up.
  • BeeMan
    BeeMan Member
    My account hasn't updated since 09/28/2020. This is tax time folks, please escalate a fix.
    It is tax time folks.
  • DeMO
    DeMO Member ✭✭
    I had that issue too until I was able to do the link between USAA accounts and quicken. Once I did that my account's updated however I'm still not able to get it on quick and mobile and my bills still will not update and and allow me to pay properly and timely. I realize it takes a while when new things change and security becomes a big issue but this is now been several months and still no resolve. Makes me wonder what I pay for an update for.
  • Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    BeeMan said:
    My account hasn't updated since 09/28/2020. This is tax time folks, please escalate a fix.
    It is tax time folks.
    You should be talking to support, or at least have start a different question since has nothing to do with syncing to Mobile/Web.
    Contact Quicken Support
    Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
  • DeMO
    DeMO Member ✭✭
    I'm still having major issues with USAA and bill pay system. I am missing bills because it isn't being updated. The system isn't pulling in the electronic bills or statements for me to pay. When is this going to be fixed!!!!!
This discussion has been closed.