Trx are downloading (flag shows) but not appearing in register

Options
Downloading transactions ok and flag shows on left and indicates transactions to review but none show up in register. Applies to all accunts.

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @Mack_5546,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

If you haven't already, please review and follow the troubleshooting instructions found in this support article regarding this topic.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Mack_5546
    Mack_5546 Member
    Options
    Tried all suggestions including restoring backup data files from 3/25 and then 3/23. Still no downloaded transactions appearing in register.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    @Mack_5546 Thank you for trying the troubleshooting instructions previously provided and providing us with an update, though I apologize that the issue still continues to persist.

Unfortunately, since the previous steps provided have failed thus far, as stated in the article, at this point, you will need to reach out to Quicken Support directly instead, for more extensive troubleshooting and possible escalation if they see fit. 

I apologize for being unable to resolve this issue for you from here in the Community.

Please, click here to review Quicken Support's hours of operation.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.