Bank download/transaction errors: Gesa Credit Union CC-505

Options
Barb L.
Barb L. Member
Almost every time I download transactions from Gesa Credit Union I get a CC-505 error message for each of my accounts. I need help in resolving.

Best Answer

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @Barb L.,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

If you haven't already, please take a moment to review this error-specific support article regarding error CC-505.

As stated in the article, if the instructions fail to resolve the error, you will need to contact Quicken Support directly for further assistance. Our support agents will need to collect and review your log file to investigate the root cause of the error and will likely be required to file an escalation.

Please, click here to review Quicken Support's hours of operation.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @Barb L.,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

If you haven't already, please take a moment to review this error-specific support article regarding error CC-505.

As stated in the article, if the instructions fail to resolve the error, you will need to contact Quicken Support directly for further assistance. Our support agents will need to collect and review your log file to investigate the root cause of the error and will likely be required to file an escalation.

Please, click here to review Quicken Support's hours of operation.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• kookykrazee
    kookykrazee Member ✭✭
    edited April 2021
    Options
    [Removed - Rant/Argumentative]
  • GBM9
    GBM9 Member ✭✭
    Options
    I also am getting the CC-505 error. It has been about a week now. I reached out to Quicken support and they did not resolve it. They said they would continue to work on it and get back to me. Very frustrating.
  • Stephen S
    Stephen S Member
    Options
    I have been getting this error for over a week. It seems to have originated in coincidence with an error in accessing Gesa directly online. That error (1501) lasted for two days over the weekend of April 3 and 4 and was solved, presumably by the bank, on Monday morning, April 5th. But the Quicken access to Gesa was not solved and continues to return a CC-505 message.
  • Barb L.
    Barb L. Member
    Options
    I will contact Gesa and will let you know what they say. Thanks
  • Barb L.
    Barb L. Member
    Options
    It looks like it has been resolved for now. Thanks
  • GBM9
    GBM9 Member ✭✭
    Options
    Yes it is fixed. Thanks Barb L. if you did something to get this to resolution.
This discussion has been closed.