Unable to Connect to Quicken Servers

brettossman
brettossman Member ✭✭
Keep getting an error that cannot connect to Quicken servers when trying to add a Barrington Bank account. This is a mortgage refi, and I had a working Barrington account previously. I get to a point where it asks for a mobile phone number, which I supply, then asks me again, I enter again, then get the error. This has happened a couple of times over the past few weeks.

The error says to NOT contact Barrington. Not their issue.

Answers

• brettossman
    brettossman Member ✭✭
    > @brettossman said:
    > Keep getting an error that cannot connect to Quicken servers when trying to add a Barrington Bank account. This is a mortgage refi, and I had a working Barrington account previously. I get to a point where it asks for a mobile phone number, which I supply, then asks me again, I enter again, then get the error. This has happened a couple of times over the past few weeks.
    >
    > The error says to NOT contact Barrington. Not their issue.

My other accounts are working fine via One Step Update.
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭

Hello @brettossman

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. I wonder here if it might think you're not connected to the server and that's part of the issue here. I'll leave steps down below to see if we're able to fix the issue.

1. Go to Edit
    2. Preferences
    3. Quicken ID & Cloud accounts
    4. Sign in as a different user (or it might say Sign in using a different Quicken ID)
    5. Follow the prompts to Sign Out
    6. Sign back in using your Quicken ID (email) and password (this screen is not a pop-up box)
    Once you've had a chance to attempt this let us know if this helps. If not we'll see what we can try next to fix the issue you're having.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• brettossman
    brettossman Member ✭✭
    Still did not work
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited April 2021
    Hello @brettossman,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue and providing a screenshot, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

Based on the error code shown in your screenshot, if you haven't already, please review this support article regarding error CC-501.

As stated in the article, if the error persists for more than 24 hours, you will need to contact Quicken Support directly for further assistance. Our support agents will need to collect and review your log files to investigate the internal error, and will likely be required to file an escalation in order to have it successfully resolved.

Please click here to review Quicken Support's hours of operation.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.