Revert Functionality STILL Broken

This issue from another post has never been resolved. I have been living with this issue for a very long time. When you are reconciling transactions and right-click to "Revert to XXX" after Quicken completes the reversion it moves you to the top of the transaction list. I figured this would eventually get fixed, but looking at the previous post this has been going on for at least 10 months. Could we PLEASE get this fixed? This is a real drag when you are dealing with long lists of transactions, which happens to me as I am sometimes away from Quicken for weeks at a time and I use primarily one credit card. It is VERY annoying and TIME-CONSUMING. Thank you.

Best Answer

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited November 2021 Answer ✓
    Hello @EricT7,

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue to the Community, although we apologize for any continued frustration or inconvenience experienced.

This issue is a bug that has been reported to our Development and Product teams for further investigation and is still being worked on. Unfortunately, we do not have an ETA on when a solution will be available.

Once a solution is created it will be made available as part of a future release.

Thank you!
    (CTP-2075)

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

Answers

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @EricT7

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, although I apologize for the frustration that this has caused.

I have been able to successfully recreate this and have reported this as a bug. I will be back with an update as soon as more information becomes available. 

Thank you,
    -Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • EricT7
    EricT7 Member ✭✭
    Thank you for this response. I hope to see this fixed in an upcoming release.
  • EricT7
    EricT7 Member ✭✭
    This function is still broken and is nearly a year since it was broken. Given the subscription model we have been forced into, I would expect something like this to be fixed more promptly. Is there an ETA or a targeted release for this to be fixed. It is a significant nuisance.
  • EricT7
    EricT7 Member ✭✭
    The "Revert to XXX" function in Quicken for Windows is still broken. I never received a response from my post from Jun13. It is now 5mos later. This issue has been dragging on for nearly a year and a half. Can we get some commitment on when this will be resolved? It is a very frustrating experience to revert the name on a transaction and then have your cursor moved to the top of the list of transactions rather than stay on the one where you just did the reversion. When you have a lot of transactions to reconcile this is very time-consuming and maddening. This functionality worked fine for years. BTW - I have been using Quicken since 1.0 in 1989. I am VERY disappointed in the lack of resolution in this matter.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited November 2021 Answer ✓
    Hello @EricT7,

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue to the Community, although we apologize for any continued frustration or inconvenience experienced.

This issue is a bug that has been reported to our Development and Product teams for further investigation and is still being worked on. Unfortunately, we do not have an ETA on when a solution will be available.

Once a solution is created it will be made available as part of a future release.

Thank you!
    (CTP-2075)

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• EricT7
    EricT7 Member ✭✭
    This bug was replicated and reported months ago. I basically got the same response in April. As someone is paying annually for the subscription, I'd like to see a resolution. I am going to raise this issue frequently until it is fixed.
This discussion has been closed.