CC-501 Error when Updating Lafayette Federal CU Accounts

Options
I spend 45 min with a Quicken support agent trying to resolve this error. She asked me to run Validate file, which resulted in a file that I was unable to open. I downloaded a backup file from Backblaze and was able to open and update that older file. But she asked me again to validate it with the same result--a file I could not open. I'm pretty pissed about the whole thing. Any advice from someone who knows how to resolve this issue. It's pretty clear that she ("Maria") didn't, as her last advice to me was to try the whole thing still another time.
Tagged:

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited May 2021
    Options
    Hello @Darnedifino,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

If you haven't already, please review this support article regarding error CC-501.

As stated in the article, you will need to contact Quicken Support directly for further assistance. Our support agents will need to collect and review your log files, and will likely be required to file an escalation in order to have it successfully resolved.

Please, click here to review Quicken Support's hours of operation.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Darnedifino
    Darnedifino Member ✭✭
    Options
    Thank you. The support agent I originally contacted never asked me for my log files. Was not helpful. I'll try again.
This discussion has been closed.