I haven't been able to update my banking summary since April from Chase Bank, whats the issue.

Options
:( Please help, I have renewed my Quicken May 4, 2021
I keep getting the message that quicken server is not available, try again but this have been going on for a month now. If I'm not able to download my banking information I need to cancel my quicken account.

Best Answer

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @Sharon M,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

If you haven't already, please take a moment to review and follow the troubleshooting instructions found in this Community FAQ regarding the error message you are receiving.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @Sharon M,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

If you haven't already, please take a moment to review and follow the troubleshooting instructions found in this Community FAQ regarding the error message you are receiving.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Sharon M
    Sharon M Member
    Options
    Thank you, that worked like a charm.
This discussion has been closed.