State Employees Credit Union NC - OL-220-A Errors

Answers

• W.Scott
    W.Scott Member
    Quick everyone. Get the download while you can, I just downloaded new info @ 5:30pm on 05/05.
  • retiredincary2006
    retiredincary2006 Member ✭✭
    Downloads seem to be working this morning.
  • Ken McAdams
    Ken McAdams Member ✭✭✭✭
    But not for me.
  • DAC51
    DAC51 Member ✭✭
    After a second failed attempt, I saw that Quicken had issued a program update. After completing this update, direct connect with ncsecu now works, at least right now.
  • Ken McAdams
    Ken McAdams Member ✭✭✭✭
    Just applied the Quicken update, and the download worked after that.
  • motjebben
    motjebben Member ✭✭
    Interesting! There is no update for me - it tells me that I'm already on the latest: R 32.12. And NCSECU Direct Connect is still not working for me...
  • Ken McAdams
    Ken McAdams Member ✭✭✭✭
    I have Quicken Deluxe. After the update, I am at 33.19 .
  • dhharris
    dhharris Member ✭✭
    Not for me either. NO successful download since the 3rd.
  • UNCLogans
    UNCLogans Member ✭✭✭
    R32.12 here (Home, Business & Rental Property). No upgrade available at this time. And no Direct Connect to NC SECU.
  • HollyP
    HollyP Member ✭✭
    So the original question was how to clear the error recovery to try a fresh connection. The reported problem here in support was April 30. Yes, that was when it started but I have been able to connect once since then. I'd really like to just get rid of the error recovery and try again.
  • jjmdj
    jjmdj Member ✭✭
    I'm in the same boat as several others: Deluxe 32.12 and if I check for updates, Quicken tells me I am on the latest. How is it that several can get to 33.xx?? Haven't been able to update for several days
  • motjebben
    motjebben Member ✭✭
    I was remiss in pointing out way above the additional details that I have Quicken Premier R32.12 Build 27.1.32.12 on Windows 10 Enterprise that indicates that it is up-to-date, and is not successfully downloading NCSECU transactions via Direct Connect.
  • Ken McAdams
    Ken McAdams Member ✭✭✭✭
    Interestingly, the update deals with a change in the download process. Perhaps it's a slow rollout.
  • Madmag
    Madmag Member
    No update here. Deluxe 32.12. SECU still no download. Charlotte area.
  • Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    Interestingly, the update deals with a change in the download process. Perhaps it's a slow rollout.
    Quicken Inc always uses "stage releases".  As in send out to a limited amount of users, and then pause waiting to see if there is any major complaints before releasing to everyone.  They usually also put out an announcement shortly after which includes a link to install it if people want it before the main release.  I haven't seen that announcement yet.
    Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
  • retiredincary2006
    retiredincary2006 Member ✭✭
    I am on 33.19 and able to download this morning.
  • Kasidea
    Kasidea Member ✭✭
    No update here. Deluxe 32.12. SECUNC still no download. Has it been determined if this is a Quicken issue or a SECUNC issue????
  • Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    Signature:
  • motjebben
    motjebben Member ✭✭
    Thank you, @Chris_QPW for the information. That helps quite a bit. Unfortunately, even the modo patch failed for me. I'll try to remain patient.... Kind regards, Mike
  • motjebben
    motjebben Member ✭✭
    Oh my! Though the Mondo Patch failed for me, I tried Quicken Premier for Windows again after composing my message above and it DID (this time) have an update: Quicken Premier V. R32.12, Build 27.1.32.12. Now NCSECU downloads via Direct Connect are working again (for the time being).
  • motjebben
    motjebben Member ✭✭
    Oh my: That matches with what I had earlier! (See above.) Perhaps the patch was mislabled? Anyway, it did apply something and is working. VERY ODD!
  • DAC51
    DAC51 Member ✭✭
    New build is 33.19. Direct connect has worked since the update to that this morning. 🤞🏾🤞🏾
  • motjebben
    motjebben Member ✭✭
    I actually believe that something was awry in my Quicken that has been fixed even though it has not yet updated to the 33.19! In other words - as I mentioned above - mine has updated to the SAME R32.12 version and reports that version even now. But it works as of 12:03pm today! That's okay - I will not await the R33.19 update. Thank you, all, for the notifications!
  • Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    motjebben said:
    I actually believe that something was awry in my Quicken that has been fixed even though it has not yet updated to the 33.19! In other words - as I mentioned above - mine has updated to the SAME R32.12 version and reports that version even now. But it works as of 12:03pm today! That's okay - I will not await the R33.19 update. Thank you, all, for the notifications!
    Given that the connection type is Direct Connect, it highly possible that it starting to work now is just a coincidence that the new patch came out at the same time.

Almost every problem with Direct Connect is on the financial institution side given that the connection is:
    Quicken -> Financial institution's OFX server (using the OFX protocol)

And the OFX protocol hasn't changed, so there is no reason that Quicken would be changed for this. 
    Signature:
  • motjebben
    motjebben Member ✭✭
    edited May 2021
    @Chris_QPW : I, too, believe this was/is an NCSECU problem for the same reasons. I am reporting that I happened to have this weird/almost-not-understandable "update from same build to same build and it now works! I don't know if Quicken uses signed-hashes to validate what is installed and - maybe the runtime detected a mismatch and reinstalled something (even that seems a bit off) -but it works now with R32.12 and build I mention quite a bit above. Kind regards!
  • motjebben
    motjebben Member ✭✭
    As of this morning, my Quicken Premier updated again, this time to the R33.19 that several of you had mention (in my case build 27.1.33.19). It is still working. That it worked even yesterday lends additional support to @Chris_QPW point that problems such as we've been having are usually the financial institution's issue, because it did NOT require today's patch for it to work, as it started working yesterday for me. Best wishes!
  • jjmdj
    jjmdj Member ✭✭
    When I started Quicken this morning, I got the update to R33.19. And then, as others have also noted, my download from NCSECU worked fine. Just circumstance? Or did Quicken and SECU both fix something? Don't care which, but I hope is keeps working.
  • UNCLogans
    UNCLogans Member ✭✭✭
    Mine started working yesterday without the update. Applying 33.19 now.
  • Madmag
    Madmag Member
    Same here as others. Quicken Deluxe updated to R33.19 this morning. SECU finally worked. Though I did have to download twice. The first time, direct connect worked, but nothing downloaded. The second time, it downloaded my transactions. I'll give it a week before it breaks again... not real confident at this point.
This discussion has been closed.