Credit Card Payments are not Posting in Credit Card Accounts

I know this has been discussed before but the discussion went on far to long for me to make heads or tails of it. Simply put; my credit card payments (that show up on my credit card statements) do not show up on my downloaded credit card account.

Answers

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @Yukonrob,

Which download method are you using for this account (Direct Connect, Express Web Connect, or Web Connect)? Do you receive any error codes?  Were the payments ever included in your downloads (i.e. did it stop downloading the payments, or has this been the case since the beginning)?

What is the credit card issuer's name and is there anything unusual about the way you make payments on this credit card? 

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• Yukonrob
    Yukonrob Member
    Express Web Connect. No error codes. They are both BofA Credit Cards. One of the cards does show a single Credit Card Payment. I have just started using Quicken again; I have used it in the past but this is an updated install. I deleted all of the other accounts and started fresh. I do not believe that there is anything unusual about the way the payments are made...one is automatic with and occasional extra payment; the other one is usually paid off as I go.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @Yukonrob,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

Could you please provide which version of Quicken you have currently running?
    • Help > About Quicken

Also, for clarification; have the missing payments you are referring to already posted on Bank of America's side, or are these pending/scheduled payments?

Please, check back and let us know! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• sposey52
    sposey52 Member ✭✭
    Same here... For the past 4 or so months I've had problems down loading several of my credit card accounts (i.e; Navy Federal Credit Union, Sam's Club Master Card, Citibank-Costco Visa Card, etc.). I've tried de-activating the accounts and nothing helps. I'm running version R33.19.
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭

Hello @sposey52

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your issue, though I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this.

Being that you're experiencing issues with multiple Fi's-- It may be best for you to contact Quicken Support instead as you may need extensive troubleshooting done in order to have this successfully resolved. They also have the ability to screen share with you (if you feel comfortable doing so) and will be better equipped to help you accomplish and set up what you need.

Click here to review Quicken Support's hours of operation.

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco

• pegloor
    pegloor Member ✭✭
    Did this issue get resolved? I have experienced the same problem for several months now.
  • Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @pegloor

Thank you for reaching out to Quicken Community. We apologize you are having this issue. To better assist you more information is needed. For instance, are you getting any specific error codes or messages? What financial institution(s) are you using? What connection method(s) are you using? 

Please elaborate further so that we may provide the proper guidance. 

-Quicken Paloma
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    How are you recording your credit card payment transactions?
    Are you expecting Quicken to make heads and tails out of downloaded transaction data (not very likely to happen, IMHO)?
    Or are you using a Scheduled Reminder to record the credit card payment as a transfer transaction from your checking account BEFORE you download transactions from your banks containing the payment confirmation transaction?
    For best results I recommend the latter approach. Has been working flawlessly for me for many years.
This discussion has been closed.