American Express Bills Not Downloading

2-weeks after I received an email notification from American Express of a statement/bill available, Quicken Bill Manager (typical, of course) still does not show the bill. Decided to troubleshoot by deleting the all American Express bills and re-add them (something this substandard capability has made me do dozens of times with various billers). It authenticates but then tells me there IS no BILL for this biller. It doesn't even recognize any bill, let alone I have three accounts.

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @Mark73012,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

First, could you please provide which version of Quicken you have currently running?
    • Help > About Quicken
    To start with, I suggest Validating Online billers. However, I do recommend that you save a backup of your data file first (just in case). After that, please navigate to the Bills & Income tab and click on the gear icon on the top-right. Then, click on Validate Online billers in the dropdown menu.

Let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Mark73012
    Mark73012 Member ✭✭
    That did work. But wow. This is a lot of "maintenance". I will post other issues on a separate thread.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    @Mark73012 Thanks for the update! I'm glad to hear that worked for you. :)

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.