Basic rental roll info

In the Rental Property Manager I see no place to enter basic info about a rental unit such as number of bedrooms and bathrooms and square footage, etc. Am I missing something or is this not part of this software?
Tagged:

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @erna,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community with your question.

Unfortunately, there is not a specific way to enter the information you are looking to enter. However, you do have the option to attach documents that would contain this information. To do so, please follow the steps below.
    1. Navigate to the Rental tab
    2. Open the Properties & Tenants dropdown menu on the top-right
    3. Click Show Property List
    4. Once the Property List opens; select the desired property, and click Edit
    5. Click the Property Documents tab 
    6. Click Attach on the bottom-right
    7. Select the document you wish to attach and click Open

Alternatively, if you wish to submit an official request for a more specific feature for this to be added in the future, what you can do is create an idea post and add your vote. This way other users who have the same or a similar request can vote on your idea.

Our Development and Product teams frequently use our idea posts in order to improve Quicken and implement new features requested by customers. 

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.