Attempting to setup Wealthscape Investor Account freezes Quicken and does not install

When attempting to set up account for Wealthscape Investor Quicken freezes. I have to use windows Task Manager to close Quicken, then restart and retry. Freezes every time.

Answers

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @jhaynie .  Please provide some additional information from Help > About Quicken:
    • Which edition are you running...Starter, Deluxe, Premier or Home & Business?
    • Which version do you have installed? 
    • Is your subscription still in effect or has it expired?
    Is this the first time you are trying to set up Wealthscape or did you have it set up previously?
    Also, are you having any issues setting up any other accounts?

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R54.16 on Windows 11)

• jhaynie
    jhaynie Member
    I am running Quicken Premier (R32.12)Subscription. Subscription has 292 days left. Wealthscape has never been set up before, many other accounts have been set up literally for years so no issues with other accounts. Thks.
  • jhaynie
    jhaynie Member
    And that's on Windows 10 Home subscription.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @jhaynie,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

Since you are currently still running version release R32.12, to start with, I suggest updating your Quicken program to the latest version release; R33.22, and see if this issue will self-correct after the latest version has been installed. To do so, please navigate to Help > Check for updates, or you can download and install the R33.22 mondo patch through this support article.

Let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.