hidden downloaded transactions

Options
R&B
R&B Member ✭✭
Flagged account says I have "downloaded transactions to review" , but the tab at the bottom of the screens says "downloaded transactions (0)". I can't reset the account because "downloaded transactions must be accepted. Not my only problem but I'm now stuck.

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @R&B,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

Could you please provide which version release of Quicken you have currently running?
    • Help > About Quicken

If you haven't already, please take a moment to review and follow the troubleshooting instructions found in this support article regarding this topic.

Let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• R&B
    R&B Member ✭✭
    Options
    Version

Under "About Quicken" it lists version R32.10 for Windows 10 Enterprise. I've been going through the troubleshooter file that you sent; No help so far, but I've gotten to the point where it says restore from backup. I thought I'd involve my husband before I try to do that.

Thanks for your help
    Brenda Bell
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited May 2021
    Options
    @R&B No problem and you're welcome! 

Should restoring a backup also fail to resolve the issue, then at that point, I do recommend contacting Quicken Support directly instead, for more extensive troubleshooting and possible escalation if they see fit.

Please click here to review Quicken Support's hours of operation.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.