Payees changing status on Bill Manager

Options
1. When I go to pay a due bill, the Payee has either changed from Quick Pay or Check Pay to "Enter" requiring me to reauthorize and resynch (PNC, Chase Amazon, City of Lacey)
2. In some cases the Payee has disappeared completely from the list on Bill Mgr. This also requires me to reauthorize and resynch (Citi)
3. In some cases the Payee when reauthorized and resynched says Waiting for Update. Well they are due in days and the relevant site says so.' (Citi, PNC)

WHAT GIVES??? This used to work

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @David Mueller,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

First, could you please provide which version of Quicken you have currently running?
    • Help > About Quicken
    To start with, I suggest Validating Online billers. However, I do recommend that you save a backup of your data file first (just in case). After that, please navigate to the Bills & Income tab and click on the Gear icon on the top-right. Then, click on Validate Online billers in the dropdown menu.

Let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• David Mueller
    David Mueller Member ✭✭
    Options
    Quicken v. 33.24. (Checked twice...No updates available.) I did have more luck last night Reauthorizing/Resynching 4 online billers. So they looked good. But there are several versions of these (Chase,Citi, Lacey Utilities) that are not Online/QuickPay. Did the Validate Online Billers...all that did was delete the Citi online/quickpay!! And the invalid ones are still there. This is a mess that is NOT a time saver
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Thanks for the update and for trying those steps.

At this point, I recommend that you reach out to Quicken Support directly instead, for more extensive troubleshooting and/or possible escalation if they see fit.

Please click here to review Quicken Support's hours of operation.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.