BMO Harris Account set up

Options
Anybody else seeing "Oops. We're having a problem" CC-929 error when tryig to set up BMO Harris? Direction si to contact Quicken Support (which I did with Ticket 8604062). They were not able to resolve and promised follow up but have not heard back.

One thing I notice is that the web page Quicken shows for all BMO Harris options is www.bmoharris.com whereas that is a different page than the OL page I use at www1.bmoharris.com.

Answers

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @User in Tampa

We are currently seeing an increase in CC- 929's with users trying to connect some of their accounts.  To troubleshoot the issue sign out of data file, close Quicken and try again after an hour. The sign in/out should should create a token and the add account attempt should no longer result in CC-929. Sign-out steps down below.
    1. Go to Edit
    2. Preferences
    3. Quicken ID & Cloud accounts
    4. Sign in as a different user (or it might say Sign in using a different Quicken ID)
    5. Follow the prompts to Sign Out
    6. Sign back in using your Quicken ID (email) and password (this screen is not a pop-up box)

If you are still receiving errors after troubleshooting I'd recommend contacting Quicken Support so that we're able to collect logs and escalate as necessary. Our hours will be down below as well.

Click here to review Quicken Support's hours of operation.

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco

• User in Tampa
    User in Tampa Member ✭✭
    Options
    Thanks for pointers and i gave it a try without success. Note my mention of previously contacting Quicken Support with case number 8604062. A number of log files were submitted. That inquiry to Support was supposed to be elevated but I have not heard back.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @User in Tampa,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

I took the liberty of reviewing the ticket number (8604062) you provided and was able to verify that logs were collected successfully. However, I apologize as I'm also seeing that the ticket has not been escalated. I will go ahead and forward your ticket number to our support management team for further review.

In the meantime, I recommend contacting Quicken Support again to have this issue properly escalated with our Tier 2 team.

I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause! 

Please click here to review Quicken Support's hours of operation.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• User in Tampa
    User in Tampa Member ✭✭
    Options
    Following up on this issue, I want to mention that on May 31, Quicken for Windows had an update to offer. I allowed the update and tried to set up BMO Harris right after the update. No trouble encountered. I now have Express Web Connect working.