Reconciliation history (Q Mac)

joanncephas41
joanncephas41 Member ✭✭
After recent update, reconciliation history shows dates out to 2024. Is this being fixed?

Comments

• jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    I doubt it's being fixed since this is the first time I've seen anyone mention this anomaly (unless others have reported it through Quicken Support and the developers are aware of it through that channel).

Is this happening in all your accounts, or just one? Does that account have future-dated transactions? Is it possible you accidentally did a reconcile with a 2024 ending date? 

It would probably be helpful if you could capture and post a screenshot of your reconcilation history window. 
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
  • joanncephas41
    joanncephas41 Member ✭✭
    I tried to paste the screen shot. It is only with my checking. My visa reconciliation only shows history to current month. If you can't open the attachment, send me instructions on how to best send a screen shot. I even tried selecting current year before clicking the reconcile button. It still shows through 10/24. I do have bill reminders that go out into the future. I also have it on my visa register, but that does not seem to impact the history dates. Thank you
  • jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Wow, that's really interesting. I assume you didn't actually do all those reconciliations? But I'm assuming since the balance changes each month that you do have future-dated transactions in your account? Are they marked with a green (reconcile) check-mark in the Clr column? How did those future transactions get created? What are they?
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
  • joanncephas41
    joanncephas41 Member ✭✭
    I have future transactions created in the Bill & Income section. They are all grayed out until I click paid or deposited which I do when I actually pay a bill or receive a deposit.
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭

Hello @joanncephas41

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your issue, though I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this.

With the behavior your experiencing being a mix of multiple things we would recommend contacting Quicken Support directly for the best assistance. I will leave our hours down below so you can find a time that works best for you.

Click here to review Quicken Support's hours of operation.

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco

This discussion has been closed.