Cannot update from Vanguard

Options
I get an error message that says my login information is incorrect. But the login information IS CORRECT. Was working, not not working

Comments

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hello @maureen readinger

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your issue, although I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with your vanguard accounts. Are you trying to set up the accounts or sign in to existing ones in the OSU? depending on where you're experiencing the issue we'll be able to troubleshoot accordingly. Additionally are you on the most recent patch of Quicken as well? You can double check by going across the top of Quicken to help > about Quicken

Once you get the chance please let us know more and we'll see what we can do to get you back up and running.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• maureen readinger
    Options
    Francisco,
    Thank you for responding. I have already set up the accounts. I am also up to date on the existing quicken version.
    I am trying to sign in to existing accounts. Note: I have 2 sets of accounts; both have 2 factor identification, not sure if that is an issue. I get an error message, then try to log into Vanguard directly from Quicken. It gives me an error message.
    I was able to update one account by de-selecting the second account.
    If I choose just the second account, it gives me an error message. So we are down to one account not updating. I verified the password; it should be good.
    thanks,
    Maury
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @maureen readinger,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this and for not having received a follow-up response yet.

Could you please provide which version release of Quicken you have currently running?
    • Help > About Quicken

Also, aside from the error message that you are receiving, is there any specific error code(s) associated with that message that you could provide us with here, please?

Please check back and let us know! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• maureen readinger
    Options
    Quicken: Version: R33.24 / build: 27.1.233.24 Windows 10 Enterprise

I have a Vanguard account set up with my userid/pswd: no problem
    I tried to add my husband's vanguard account:
    I click the 'I have a direct Connect username and Password. Let me try again message.
    I enter his userid and password.
    It just sends me back to the Add Account screen. (a loop)
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @maureen readinger

Thanks for the update. With the behavior you're experiencing we would recommend contacting Quicken Support directly for the best assistance. They'll be able to share the screen to figure out what could be causing the issue you're having with the loop. I will leave our hours down below so you can find a time that works best for you.

Click here to review Quicken Support's hours of operation.

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco

This discussion has been closed.