Server Error

WinstonB
WinstonB Member ✭✭
Mac Quicken Deluxe Version 6.2.1 for macOS 11.3.1. I get a server error when I sync either all of my accounts or just one account. Been happening for about a week after the last update. Is there a fix or solution?
Tagged:

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @WinstonB,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

If you don't mind, we will need some additional information in order to better assist you further.

First, could you please provide what the exact server error message and/or error code is that you are receiving? Also, are all your accounts with the same, or different financial institutions (please include the financial institution name(s))? And which connection type(s) do you have set up for these accounts in order to connect and download transactions (Quicken Connect or Direct Connect)?

Please check back and let us know! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• WinstonB
    WinstonB Member ✭✭
    An unexpected error occurred. Quicken encounted an error, but no additional information is available. Status = server error
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @WinstonB

Thanks for the update and the photo as well as it helps figuring out what exactly could be happening. I'm wondering here if the first thing we should attempt here is to see if we're able to fix the issue is signing in/out. You should be able to do so by going across the top to Quicken > Sign out. From there you should be able to sign in again when prompted.

Once you get the chance let us know how it goes!

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco
  • WinstonB
    WinstonB Member ✭✭
    Hello Francisco, Thank you for your suggestion. It didn't work. So I tried unlinking one account at a time and then re-syncing them with their bank. One account with NYMCU has an error after re-syncing. AGGREGATOR_IN_ERROR (CP_SCRIPT_ERROR:ccwebbrowser.530).
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    @WinstonB

Thanks for the update. Thank you for the additional photo as well as it lets us know more. With the aggregator in error message you're getting we'll want to contact Quicken support so we're able to collect logs to fix the issue. If needed it can also be escalated but generally with aggregator in errors it tends to be something we need to fix on our end. I will leave our hours down below so you can find a time that works best for you.

Click here to review Quicken Support's hours of operation.

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco

This discussion has been closed.