Is there a resolution to the Westgate Rewards MasterCard transactions download issue?

I too cannot add a Westgate Rewards MasterCard account to Quicken because it is missing from the selection list. My version of Quicken is R33.24, Build 27.1.33.24. I run Windows 10 Pro version 21H1, OS build 19043.985.

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @AltonM,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

If you don't mind, could you please provide the URL web address for Westgate Rewards MasterCard's website that you visit to access your account(s) online so we can verify whether or not they support transaction downloads to Quicken?

Please check back and let us know! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    It appears that Westgate has chosen to NOT sign the contract with Q/Intuit to provide such downloads.  Thus, it doesn't appear as an option in the selection/dropdown list.
    Q can do nothing about this.  Go bug Westgate to make this feature available to THEIR customers.

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

This discussion has been closed.