CC-502 error with Centris Federal Credit Union

Options
I have been getting a CC-502 error for over a week when trying to download transactions from my Centris Federal Credit Union Bank Account. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Best Answer

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited June 2021 Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @Matt Dickey,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

If you haven't already, please refer to this error-specific support article regarding error CC-502.

As stated at the bottom of the article, if the error persists after 24 hours or more, then you will need to contact Quicken Support directly for further assistance. Our support agents will then need to collect and review your log files to find the internal error and file for an escalation.

Please click here to review Quicken Support's hours of operation.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited June 2021 Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @Matt Dickey,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

If you haven't already, please refer to this error-specific support article regarding error CC-502.

As stated at the bottom of the article, if the error persists after 24 hours or more, then you will need to contact Quicken Support directly for further assistance. Our support agents will then need to collect and review your log files to find the internal error and file for an escalation.

Please click here to review Quicken Support's hours of operation.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Michelley0202
    Michelley0202 Member ✭✭
    Options
    I have also had the same issue for over a week now! 502 with all of my Centris accounts (5 of them).
    Quicken Deluxe Subscription R29.22 Build 27.1.29.22 USA
    Windows 10 Home 64-Bit Build 19041.572