Best Answer

Answers

• billobri
    billobri Member
    is this working?
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭

Hello @billobri

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your issue, although I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with your credit unions. Currently we are seeing issues with multiple credit unions that could be the reason you've been having recent difficulty. That being said what FI's are you having difficulty with? Are you getting an error when you download? How long have you been having the issue. 

With more information we'll have a better understanding. From there we'll better understand our next steps/options. Additionally I will leave the article down below regarding the Credit union issue.

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7893969/new-5-17-21-cc-501-errors-returned-for-multiple-financial-institutions

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    billobri said:
    it shows it has updated but says no new transactions when there are many
    What Version and Release of Quicken .... Help --> About Quicken
    What exact name of CU - so we can look config -

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

• Jay Linden
    Jay Linden Member ✭✭
    No access to Farmers Insurance Federal Credit Union or Alliant Credit Union.
  • NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    No access to Farmers Insurance Federal Credit Union or Alliant Credit Union.

Re-read Quicken Francisco's reply above.

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• 1864house
    1864house Member
    Getting errors for Altra Federal Credit Union for over a week now.
  • Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
  • elogsdon234
    elogsdon234 Member
    I am also having problems logging into my Credit Union (Lima Superior Credit Union) since the last update. Please fix now
  • Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    elogsdon234 said: I am also having problems logging into my Credit Union (Lima Superior Credit Union) since the last update. Please fix now
    As per the comment and link posted above -

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

• Roger Miller
    Roger Miller Member ✭✭✭
    I'm having trouble downloading transactions from Alliant Credit Union. No error message, it just won't download posted transactions. I've tried deactivating and reactivating the accounts.

I'm running Quicken 33.24.
    QWin Premier user since 1997. QWin Premier subscription on Windows 10 & 11. I don't use mobile & web or bill pay.

• Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2021
    Roger Miller said: I'm having trouble downloading transactions from Alliant Credit Union.
    It seems that a lot of CU have problems with their Express Web Connect online connection to the Quicken proxy servers.
    Which EXACT name are you using for your CU ?
    Have you tried manually downloading from the CU website & Importing that file into Quicken ?
    04543    04543    04543    Alliant Credit Union    http://www.alliantcreditunion.org/    1-800-328-1935    https://www.alliantcreditunion.com/onlinebanking/    ACTIVE        
    BANKING,CREDIT&WEB-CONNECT        
    BANKING,CREDIT,ACCOUNTINFO&EXP-WEB-CONNECT  
    18570    18570    18570    Alliant Credit Union IA    https://www.alliantcu.com/    563 585 3737    https://www.shareteccu.com/alliantcu/login    ACTIVE        
    BANKING&WEB-CONNECT        
    BANKING,CREDIT,ACCOUNTINFO&EXP-WEB-CONNECT  

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

• Roger Miller
    Roger Miller Member ✭✭✭
    @Ps56k2 It's Alliantcreditunion.org, the same one that I've been downloading from for a long time. I'm sure that I can download from the CU's website, but I don't want to do it that way. I want EWC to work. In the past I've had errors, but this is the first time that I couldn't download a posted transaction, and Quicken didn't throw an error.
    QWin Premier user since 1997. QWin Premier subscription on Windows 10 & 11. I don't use mobile & web or bill pay.

• Longtimeuserr
    Longtimeuserr Member ✭✭
    I'm having the same issue with Alliant
  • Roger Miller
    Roger Miller Member ✭✭✭
    So, here is something that I noticed about the EWC downloads from Alliant CU.

It's a known fact that Alliant does not allow downloads through personal financial software at certain times of the day, typically in the morning. When I run a morning OSU, I typically get a CC-501 error, or some other type of error. Because of that, I usually deselect Alliant when I run my morning OSU, and then include them when I run my late afternoon or evening OSU.

Every now & then, though, I'll forget to deselect Alliant from my morning update, and I'll receive the download error. It seems that every time that happens, I then have problems downloading thereafter. Transactions that are posted at the bank will not download, and there is no error message. I then do a deactivate/reactivate cycle for Alliant, and everything is OK. OK, until the next time that I do a OSU in the morning and forget to remove Alliant. So, I think this is somehow related to the problem.

• littlericky
    littlericky Member
    I'm having the exact same issues with Alliant. Also, when I go through my daily Deactivate/Activate ritual, my starting balance on some accounts is mysteriously changed. It took me a while to figure that one out after my account balance stopped matching Alliant's online balance.
  • BMW59
    BMW59 Member
    Also having problems with Arizona Federal Credit Union. Says updated but no new transactions.
  • VMR
    VMR Member
    Same problem with Ent Credit Union .... has been a problem for two years ... why can't this be resolved?
  • Tom46
    Tom46 Member
    ENT has same issue. Any updates on a fix yet?
  • Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @Tom46

Thank you for reaching out to Quicken Community. I apologize you are having this issue. To better assist you, could you let us know what error codes or messages you are getting? What financial institution are you using? What connection method are you using? 

Please provide more detail so that we may move forward in diagnosing the issue. 

-Quicken Paloma