ol-297-a for one account only

Options
I am having trouble "establishing an internet connection" when I try to download my Schwab accounts. All my other accounts download just fine. This started about 3 weeks ago.

I did the troubleshooting for ol-297-a from other posts. I went through troubleshooting with Charles Schwab tech support. No luck. Any thoughts? I am considering escalating this to level 2 for both Schwab and Quicken.

[Edited to correct error code typo]

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @emamoser,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

First, could you please provide which version release of Quicken you have currently running?
    • Help > About Quicken

Also, are the troubleshooting instructions found in this error-specific support article regarding error OL-297 the same steps you tried previously? Just want to clarify and make sure first as the OL-207 error you mentioned in your description requires different troubleshooting instructions than that of the OL-297 error mentioned in your title.

Please check back and let us know! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• emamoser
    emamoser Member
    Options
    Thanks for the response. My version of quicken is quicken subscription for windows desktop.

I did do all the tasks in the support page as you suggested. I called my institution who does not have an issue recorded like this. The problem has been occurring for one month so I don't think it is temporary.

ol-207 was a typo. The error is 0l-297-a.

Thank you, E
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Thank you for the additional information.

In that case then, at this point, I recommend that you reach out to Quicken Support directly instead, so our support agent can collect and review your log files to further investigate the internal error and possibly file an escalation if they see fit.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• jimmorrill
    jimmorrill Member
    Options
    I have the same problem in May 2022 and started a couple months ago. Followed all instructions alone and later with Quicken support (2 hr phone call). Went back to Schwab and can see where Quicken has been enabled again and again. Apparently Schwab changed to "Express Web Connect" some time ago - is this a problem? Was this previous post ever resolved?