Cancel Subscription

Options
I signed up, paid for a year with a 30 day money back guarantee. I am in Australia and it doesn't work with bank feeds from Australian Banks, so I want to cancel. I can only contact support during US hours with no option to email them.
Looks like a great product, just not for an Australian user, so I want my money back.
Does anyone have any idea what the best way to do this is? Thanks

Best Answer

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    @McGee - You are correct.  Quicken is a great product but for those who do not live in the US or in Canada it is pretty much just a manual program. 
    Being that you are in Australia I think your best (and probably only) option to get a refund is to call Quicken Support. 
    You could go to https://www.quicken.com/support/Terms-and-Conditions-For-Exchanging-Returning-or-Refunding-Quicken-Products and then click on the link under How do I request a refund?.  This will open the online form for requesting a refund but in looking at the online form it appears to be set up to request refunds only if you are from the US or Canada.

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R55.15 on Windows 11)

Answers

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    @McGee - You are correct.  Quicken is a great product but for those who do not live in the US or in Canada it is pretty much just a manual program. 
    Being that you are in Australia I think your best (and probably only) option to get a refund is to call Quicken Support. 
    You could go to https://www.quicken.com/support/Terms-and-Conditions-For-Exchanging-Returning-or-Refunding-Quicken-Products and then click on the link under How do I request a refund?.  This will open the online form for requesting a refund but in looking at the online form it appears to be set up to request refunds only if you are from the US or Canada.

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R55.15 on Windows 11)

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @McGee,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community with your questions.

For refunds, you will need to contact Quicken Support directly for further assistance as our support agents will have the necessary tools available in order to fulfill your request that this channel, unfortunately, does not.

Since you are located outside of the United States, I have sent you a direct message to provide you with the toll-free phone number to contact Quicken Support. Please navigate to the inbox in the top right-hand corner of the Community page and check your inbox.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.