why can't I access current CITI cc statement on Bills & Income?

The current statement was available on the CITI website on 7/3/21, yet it is yet to be available on Bills & Income so I can set up payment details. Also, if I enter the current statement balance in Bills & Income Quick PayI can only make the payment date as today's date not later in the month?

Answers

• Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @Dan Miller, 

Thank you for reaching out to Quicken Community. I apologize you are having this issue. For this particular instance, I would recommend validating and refreshing your biller. 

To validate your biller select Bills &Income >Settings (gear icon, top right) >Validate online biller. Next click on the drop-down menu in the Actions column. A visual example is below. 

Additionally, I have refreshed your biller on my end. Please attempt the steps above and let us know how it goes. 

-Quicken Paloma 
  • Dan Miller
    Dan Miller Member ✭✭✭
    Hi Paloma,
    I get different options when I click the gear in Bills & Income >settings and validate online biller is not an option.
    -View History
    -Combine Bills, Income & Transfers
    -Show memos on bills
    -manage online billers
    -manage bill email alerts
    -review & repair
    -payment accounts
    -bill manager payment usage

I am on version R34.20
    What option should I use from the list above?
    Thanks,
    Dan
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @Dan Miller,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

The menu that appears for you is a recent change that was made and the menu options displayed in Quicken Paloma's screenshot are from before this change was made, so I apologize for the confusion. To complete the instructions Paloma provided with the new menu options displayed in your Quicken program, please select the option for Review and Repair > Review and Repair Online Billers.

I hope this helps! Please check back and let us know how it goes.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Dan Miller
    Dan Miller Member ✭✭✭
    Anna, thanks for the clarification. Also thank you to you Paloma for working to solve my Bill Manager issue.
    Dan
This discussion has been closed.