How can I access my original purchase of Quicken 2016?

I want to load my Quicken 2016 program on a new computer. I purchased it as a download.

Answers

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    To install Quicken 2016 on new computer, you need the open the Quicken 2016 installation program on the new computer.  Hopefully, you saved the installation program you downloaded or are able to locate a copy of Quicken 2016 installation program.  After you've installed Quicken 2016, I suggest you download and apply the Quicken 2016 Release 19.5 Mondo patch from: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/quickenpatches.html
  • splasher
    splasher SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Quicken no longer makes the installation programs available for download prior to subscription Quicken (2018-US, 2017-CDN).  If you bought it as a download from one of their retail partners like Amazon, Staples, etc, you need to check with them to see if it is still available.

-splasher using Q continuously since 1996
    - Subscription Quicken - Win11 and QW2013 - Win11
    -Questions? Check out the Quicken Windows FAQ list

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Aseym - If you did not save a copy of your downloaded 2016 installation program then I suspect you will not find anywhere to download it from.  Businesses are in business to make money and businesses (other than resellers) have no market for such an old program anymore.
    If you really do not want to buy a Quicken subscription I think your best bet will be to try finding and buying a new CD of Quicken 2016 or Quicken 2017 (US) somewhere.  I saw a new Quicken 2017 Deluxe CD for sale ($64) on eBay yesterday.  If you go this route I recommend not buying a used CD.

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R55.15 on Windows 11)