spending values in mac's home tab do not match reports, or even click-through totals

Options
pcd
pcd Member ✭✭
Probably I'm overlooking a basic setting someplace, as this seems pretty simple. Haven't been able to find a single doc on the Quicken for Mac home tab!

The category values in my Quicken for Mac home tab (overview) do not match my current category totals. The overview still reflects some uncategorized spending that I took care of perhaps a week ago. None of the categories are current! When I click through "Home" or "Food" I get category reports that have different totals.

The per-month totals given in the "spending by category" pie charts do not match the "spending over time" totals per-month! Even the home screen reports don't agree.

This is pretty frustrating - seeing outdated/invalid totals on the home screen renders it pretty useless. What am I missing?
Tagged:

Comments

• pcd
    pcd Member ✭✭
    Options
    Also - the category values do not match the totals I see when using Quicken for Web. Have sync'd mac w/ web/mobile and do see other changes reflected - but not the spending totals.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @pcd,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your issue, though I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this.

Being that the issue you are experiencing can have multiple causes; It may be best for you to contact Quicken Support directly instead as you may need extensive troubleshooting done in order to have this successfully resolved. They also have the ability to screen share with you, if you feel comfortable doing so.

Click here to review Quicken Support's hours of operation.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.