NO AUTO OR MANUAL DOWNLOADS - ERROR CODES

Options
I have more and more accounts that no longer are able to do automatic downloads of data in Quicken. It's almost like Quicken is it's own expensive manual data base, which I could use a spreadsheet for.

I consistently get error code CC-501 trying to get accounts set back up. I'm able to access all of these bank/credit card counts online with no problem. We are talking big names like Citi and Capital One, not a local 3 branch institution.

If I try and manually download transactions from a site into Quicken, I get Error 173. "There is a problem with this Windows installer package." I'm running Windows 10, and I have been running this same PC for ~3+ years.

I tried Quicken chat [Removed -Disruptive]. It's OK that they take an extended amount of time to respond to your comment, but while I was following their instructions step by step they automatically time you out at 3 minutes and tell you that you took too long. My time has a value too, ya know?

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @stevenkovalsky,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

If you haven't already, please review this support article regarding error CC-501.

As stated in the article, you will need to call Quicken Support directly for further assistance. Our support agents will need to collect and review your log files, and will likely be required to file an escalation in order to have it successfully resolved.

Please, click here to review Quicken Support's hours of operation.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.