I've just converted to Quicken for Mac and need help with basics--downloading transactions!

Options
I don't know how to download transactions in an account. It is coming up with a different account and asking for my password and I just wanted to download this transactions for this one bank account.

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @johnparrish2404,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community with your question, though I apologize for any trouble you are experiencing.

To clarify; are you trying to download transactions for an account you have already set up in Quicken, or are you trying to add and download transactions for a new account that still needs to be set up and added to Quicken? Also, could you please specify the account type (i.e.: checking, savings, etc)? And what is the name of the financial institution you are downloading from?

Please check back and let us know! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Options
    @johnparrish2404  Quicken has a free service they provide for new Quicken users called the "1-2-3" program. It allows you to get a one-hour live phone/on-screen one-on-one consultation with an experienced support representative to get you acclimated to Quicken and answer your getting-started questions. It's easy to sign up for a call at a time you choose: visit this page
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
This discussion has been closed.