Quicken Bill Manager/Online Billers Issues

Comments

• leggo
    leggo Member ✭✭
    Hi, I have just recently, meaning within the past two weeks, had the same thing happen. For all my billers all my older PDF bills are gone, nothing new is populating when I update and when I click on the PDF I'm given a one line message saying they're not available at this time, please try again later?
  • leggo
    leggo Member ✭✭
    I'm running Quicken Premier version R34.24 on a Windows 10 64-bit system. I have all my bills set to provide "reminders" anywhere from 3 to 7 days before they're due can't say I've ever seen an actual reminder that a bill is due though.

When I pay bills I only occasionally get the pop-up asking me if this is the current bill and they provide a date. Sometimes the date is correct other times it's not and if I have to alter that date the bill disappears from the month/day that the reminder originally had shown.

I've had and continue to have bills just Poof go missing, this is another active issue I have with them it's still being worked on but I haven't heard back in a while.

The most recent thing is all my PDFs for all bills are gone and none are showing up anymore. Not sure if you've experienced any of these issues.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @leggo,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

To start with, I suggest you try to Review and Repair Online billers. However, I do recommend that you save a backup of your data file first (just in case). After that, please navigate to the Bills & Income tab and click on the gear icon on the top-right. Then, click on Review and Repair > Review and Repair Online Billers in the dropdown menu.

Once that is done, please close (keep closed for at least 5 seconds) and reopen Quicken, and see if the issue still continues to persist after reopening.

Let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• leggo
    leggo Member ✭✭
    OK, so I did as requested and the Repair process unlinked 8-bills, no problem I assume that's part of the repair process. I left the program off for well over the requested 5-sec, reopened and relinked the 8 bills to the on-line billers. Unfortunately and for unknown reasons the bills "unlinked" again??. So I relinked them yet again with the on-line biller and before shutting down rechecked and will now have to wait to see if the linkage holds.

I appreciate the help.
  • leggo
    leggo Member ✭✭
    Forgot to mention that after the Repair process there were several bills that remained linked :) , but for whatever reason following my "relinking" the 8 that were "unlinked" the ones that made it through the initial repair as linked now those too suddenly were unlinked....so I had to relink them too that's when i stopped and left the initial comment....:(
  • Quicken Sarah
    Quicken Sarah Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    leggo said:
    Hi, I have just recently, meaning within the past two weeks, had the same thing happen. For all my billers all my older PDF bills are gone, nothing new is populating when I update and when I click on the PDF I'm given a one line message saying they're not available at this time, please try again later?
    Hello @leggo

Thank you for reporting this behavior to the community, although I apologize for any frustration or inconvenience experienced.

I know that there's a few issues being reported in this thread, but I wanted to let you know that our teams are investigating the missing PDF's and why new PDF's are not populating. 

Unfortunately, this issue is still in the investigation phase and we do not have an ETA on when a resolution will be available.  I am, however, tracking the ticket and will be back post any updates and/or the solution as they become available.

Thank you,

Sarah

(CTP-2417)
  • leggo
    leggo Member ✭✭
    Thank you, I look forward to the resolution
This discussion has been closed.