share conversion not handled accurately

Options
Recently Blackstone (BX) converted itself from an LLC to a C corp. My brokerage shows that all the LLC shares were exchanged for new INC shares. Same amount, same value, same ticker. Quicken logged the new shares in but only disposed of some of the old LLC shares. This leaves me with phantom shares and an incorrect balance. How do I fix this?

Answers

• madcitybinx
    Options
    Adding to the previous post - The new shares are also listed as having a cost basis of $0.
  • jca
    jca Member ✭✭
    Options
    I had a similar issue with the conversion of Matthews Asian India INV converting to Matthews India Fund Institutional Class. The dollars for the price per share were totally wacko - e.g. listing the share price as $1305.98765 when it was only $59 and change
    what going on and are they going to fix this bug
  • Patrick Flaherty
    Patrick Flaherty Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm having the same issue with the GE reverse-split
  • Quicken Anja
    Options
    Hello @Patrick Flaherty,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community, however, since this is an older post that was originally created back in August of 2019, it is less likely to receive an answer now.

I would suggest creating a new post for better visibility and to potentially receive responses from other users who may be experiencing the same problem. Doing so will also assist us with better tracking ability in the event that this issue may result in an escalation being required.

Please be sure to include a description of the issue, as well as the version of Quicken you have currently running (Quicken > About Quicken). The more information you are able to provide will help the Community to better understand and assist.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.