Servicemac - CC-501 error

mkocich
mkocich Member ✭✭
For over 2 months, I have been unable to add a subsidiary of Interfirst Mortgage named Servicemac. After entering Servicemac into the add account dialogue box, Servicemac is listed as a search result. After entering the correct account credentials, i continually receive the CC-501 error. I've talked to quicken support several times, received a ticket number each time and yet the problem remains.

Comments

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭

Hello @mkocich

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your issue, although I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with servicemac. I was taking a look and did notice I was able to replicate the CC 501 error you mention as well. Do you by chance have the ticket number to one of the calls you had? I'd like to double check them to see what exactly happened. This will give us a better idea of what could be happening.

Please let us know if you do have a ticket number and I'll look further into the issue.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• mkocich
    mkocich Member ✭✭
    Thanks for your response. I've had multiple ticket # assigned on this issue. T8692780, T8709180 or 8737553.
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    @mkocich

Thanks for the update. I was taking a look at the tickets to see what I was able to find and it seems like at the time they were troubleshooting but weren't able to find an error within the logs while trying to figure out what might be causing it was the issue. With this being the case I'm wondering if it may still be the same.

If you could go to the top of your Quicken and go to help > report a problem I'd like to double check to see if that might still be the case. once you've been able to do so please let me know and I'll take a look to see what I can find.

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco
  • mkocich
    mkocich Member ✭✭
    I just sent the report that you requested on inability to connect to Servicemac.
  • patrikk
    patrikk Member
    Hi there, I'm having the same issue. Any updates on this problem?
  • Hello @patrikk,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community, however, since this is an older post that was originally created back in August of 2021, it is less likely to receive an answer now.

I would suggest creating a new post for better visibility and to potentially receive responses from other users who may currently be experiencing the same problem. Doing so will also assist us with better tracking ability in the event that this issue may result in an escalation being required.

Please be sure to include a description of the issue, any error messages as well as the version of Quicken you have currently running (Help > About Quicken). The more information you are able to provide will help the Community to better understand and assist.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.