Cannot download transactions to quicken from Libro Credit Union since Aug 24

Tried to download after August 24,2021, and the error seems to be
error_connection_reset, I loose connection immediately with my credit union on my windows computer that is uptodate
This is happening way to often, Quicken please fix this ! for good

Answers

• Hello @Ju4,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

Aside from the error message that you are receiving, does there also happen to be any specific error code(s) associated with the error message that you could provide us with here, please?

It may also be helpful if you are able to provide a screenshot of the error. If needed, please refer to this Community FAQ for instructions on how to attach a screenshot. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop screenshots to your response if you are not given the option to add attachments.

Please check back and let us know! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Ju4
    Ju4 Member
    I connect to MY CU, click on account, click download, click amount of days to download ( small file), then click Quicken, then connection is reset. screenshot shows that connection is reset. No other error message than this screenshot Thank you for looking into this. Contacted CU, they say it<s not them causing it.
  • Thank you for your response and screenshot.

Unfortunately, since you are encountering this error directly on the financial institution's website, you will need to contact your financial institution directly, explain that you are receiving the error on their website, and request an escalation to be made on their end. Quicken does not have access to the financial institution's servers in order to have this error resolved.

I apologize for the inconvenience! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.