Citibank returns "unsupported URL"

Citibank has, for weeks, been returning an error message of "unsupported URL" for all accounts. The transactions do seem to be downloaded, however.

I have a screen shot but I don't see a way to add an attachment here.

Answers

• jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    @George Fisher you should be able to just drag the screenshot in the text box. After you've posted here some number of times, the website will recognize you as a trusted user and you will gain some additional tools, like an Attach Image icon in the toolbar under "Leave a Comment".
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
  • Thanks. Here it is.
  • Tom Bonner
    Tom Bonner Member ✭✭✭
    I have been having the same problem with Capital One credit cards although not Capital One bank accounts more or less since the orange dots appeared in 6.3.
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭

Hello @George Fisher and @Tom Bonner

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your issue, though I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this.

With the issue you're having it sounds like something that would be best checked with someone able to test firsthand, as such, we would recommend contacting Quicken Support directly for the best assistance. I will leave our hours down below so you can find the time that works best for you.

Click here to review Quicken Support's hours of operation.

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco

This discussion has been closed.