How do I enter employee stock option in QMac 2019?

I can find a way to enter employee stock option in Quicken Mac 2019 (Version 5.10.1 (Build 510.25438.100).  I had no problem in the windows version of Quicken but can not see  how to do this Mac side.

Best Answer

Answers

• Neo
    Neo Member ✭✭
    I have the same question. I'm not able to access the link. Can you please provide if there's an updated link?
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @Neo,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community with your question.

Neo said:
    I have the same question. I'm not able to access the link. Can you please provide if there's an updated link?

The link you are referring to that was previously posted by Quicken Sarah was archived which is why you were unable to access it. I went ahead and temporarily pulled it out from our archives so you can review the post if you wish to do so. However, please be advised that the post for that link was originally posted in 2018 so it is possible that some information may be outdated.

Also, since this post that you commented on is also an older post that was originally created back in February of 2019, it is less likely to receive an answer now.

I would suggest creating a new post for better visibility and to potentially receive responses from other users who may have experienced or are experiencing the same trouble. Doing so will also assist us with better tracking ability in the event that there is an underlying issue that may result in an escalation being required.

Please be sure to include a detailed description, any error codes/messages (if applicable) as well as the version of Quicken you have currently running (Quicken > About Quicken). The more information you are able to provide will help the Community to better understand and assist you further.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.