Unable to Update Quicken

Options
System
System Member admin
This discussion was created from comments split from: Unable to Install Update.

Comments

• blenell
    blenell Member
    Options
    bought update and can not install??
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @blenell,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

I took the liberty of checking your account with us and show that you are currently still running version R29.21. If you don't mind, could you please navigate to Help > About Quicken to verify and confirm whether or not this is the current version you have installed?

Please check back and let us know! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• orioncomm
    orioncomm Member ✭✭
    Options
    Cannot update Quicken program. I receive the following message. Any advice?
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @orioncomm,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community and for adding to this discussion to tell us about your issue as well as for providing a screenshot, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

Did you attempt to install the new update from directly within the program or externally through the mondo patch? If you received this error by trying to install it from directly within the program, then if you haven't already, please try downloading and installing the update through the mondo patch found in this support article.

Let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• HalScoggins
    HalScoggins Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    I tried installing the latest Mondo Patch Update, and got this error:

"Could not parse the URL "Scoggins\AppData\Local\Temp\IXP000.TMP\current/wyserver.wys" - it's either malformed or is an unknown protocol."

Suggestions?
  • Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I tried installing the latest Mondo Patch Update, and got this error:

"Could not parse the URL "Scoggins\AppData\Local\Temp\IXP000.TMP\current/wyserver.wys" - it's either malformed or is an unknown protocol."

Suggestions?
    Before attempting to apply a Quicken program update, I suggest you temporarily disable the anti virus program you are using.
  • HalScoggins
    HalScoggins Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    Ditto from the other thread - that worked.
This discussion has been closed.