How do I fix a server communication error?

tmmcculloch
tmmcculloch Member ✭✭
My Mr Cooper account started having problems (orange dot). When I try to fix it I get a "server communication error" and AGGREGATOR_IN_ERROR (ACCOUNT_MISMATCH:ccscrape.106). How do I fix this?

Best Answers

Answers

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
  • erniegiro
    erniegiro Member ✭✭
    I'm having the same issue, Mr Cooper no longer downloads transactions. I deactiveted the online services, but now cannot re-activate. The online services tab is missing on the account edit page. I tried adding it as a new account but the I get error messages saying Quicken is having trouble connecting with Mr Cooper. It has been almost a week since the downloads stopped. I'm running the latest version of Quicken Deluxe, and Windows 10.
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

Hello @erniegiro

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your issue, though I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this.

With the amount of time, you've been experiencing this error it may be best to contact Quicken so we can collect log files. As such we would recommend contacting Quicken Support directly for the best assistance. I will leave our hours down below so you can find a time that works best for you.

Click here to review Quicken Support's hours of operation.

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco

• jdlong2j
    jdlong2j Member ✭✭
    Was there any resolution to this?

I started having the same problem about a week ago.
    I too went through the instructions in the above link to show all the accounts and deactivate and reactivate.
    Quicken Mac.

Server Communication error

There was a problem during communication with our servers:
    Can't setup 'Mr. Cooper, formerly Nationstar Mortgage Holdings Inc'

AGGREGATOR_IN_ERROR (ACCOUNT_MISMATCH:ccscrape.106)

John
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited October 2021
    Hello @jdlong2j,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community and adding to this discussion to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

If the troubleshooting instructions found in the support article that was previously provided by UKR fail to resolve the issue, then as stated at the bottom of the article, you will need to contact Quicken Support directly for further assistance. Our support agents will need to further investigate and may likely be required to file an escalation if they see fit.

I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.