Has anyone else had their credit accounts transactions changed to credits on last update

Options
Build 27.1.36.23 changed all of my credit account transactions to credits in the amount column & payments & credits to debits. Has anyone else had this problem?

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @LGroveAZ,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

To clarify; are you seeing this issue with all or some credit accounts? Also, are the accounts experiencing this issue all with the same financial institution or different financial institutions (please include the financial institution names)?

Please check back and let us know! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• LGroveAZ
    LGroveAZ Member
    Options
    It is with all credit accounts (including those that are closed). The current credit card is with Chase Visa
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Thank you for the additional information.

Do you have a recent pre-update backup you can restore? To start with, I suggest restoring a backup file to see if the same issue occurs in the restored file. If needed, please, review this support article. Scroll down until you see Quicken for Windows and open the blue dropdown section(s) titled Restore Quicken data and/or Restore an automatic backup for instructions on how to restore a backup.

Let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.