Unable to Download from USAA & Military Star [edited]

I have not been able to download Quicken activity from USAA or Military Star for over a week. Over the past few weeks, I've had constant problems downloading Quicken activity. [Removed - Rant] I don't understand what the deal is. When I contacted quicken support, they just had me deactivate/reactivate accounts. After that, it worked for like a day then the problem returned. I'm a service member in Korea and I'm out of patience with Quicken. Anyone else dealing w/ this?

[Edited for Readability]

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @verticalrefuge,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

Do you receive any specific error code(s) and/or messages while trying to connect that you could provide us with here, please?

Please check back and let us know! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Hi Anja, no error comes up after I download. It just doesn't do anything. When I go to online services to reset the accounts, it says unable to reset the account. Could be a temporary problem or incorrect password. If you get this message after multiple attempts, please contact quicken support.
  • Quicken Anja
    Thank you for the additional information.

To start with, if you haven't already, I suggest you try signing out of your data file completely and then signing back in to refresh the registration token for your Online Connected Services. However, I do recommend that you save a backup first before you attempt any troubleshooting (just in case). Then, please follow the instructions provided below.
    1. Navigate to Edit
    2. Preferences...
    3. Quicken ID & Cloud accounts
    4. Click Sign in as a different user (or it might say Sign in using a different Quicken ID)
    5. Follow the prompts to Sign Out
    6. Sign back in using your Quicken ID (email) and password
    Once that is done, see if the issue still continues to persist.

Let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Anja

• It worked for military star. It didn't work for USAA. I had to navigate thru multiple error messages (CC- 502), "you need a direct login to use this service," etc. before I could get the USAA connections re-established. Very time intensive and frustrating. I hope Quicken will find a long-term solution to this problem, so I don't have to go thru this same process again tomorrow or next week. If not, I'll probably just request a refund or not renew the service again when my subscription expires. Thanks for your help.
  • Now military star isn't working. The issue du jour is a CC-503 error. The question is "Did you mistype your log in?" The answer is no. So tired of all these issues.
  • Now it's giving me a CC-929 error. Still won't connect/download activity.
  • Quicken Anja
    Thank you for following up.

As stated in this support article, error CC-929 does require the same sign-out/sign-in process that I provided in my previous response. I understand that you have already tried this, however, being that you've received this exact error, I recommend trying it once more to see if it will make a difference this time.

If you do still receive an error after trying it again, please post back and provide which error you receive.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja

• Thanks Anja. I finally got it to work
  • Quicken Anja
    Thanks for the update! Glad to hear all is well now.

-Quicken Anja

This discussion has been closed.