Multiple transactions downloading from Alliant CU

After latest windows Quicken update (R36.38) - Alliant CU is downloading mulitple instances of the same transaction. For example, the single 10/31 interest deposit was downloaded with 3 of the same transactions in the download tab. Makes me wish for capability to delete multiple transactions in the download window!

Comments

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2021
    Intuit continues to have difficulty maintaining the Express Web Connect connection method for Quicken.  If you are not willing to accept the unreliability of this connection method, I suggest you use the Web Connect connection method instead.  If you haven't already, you may want to review: https://www.quicken.com/support/how-quicken-connects-your-bank

By the way, we do have the ability to delete multiple transactions in the Downloaded Transactions tab for non-investment account registers: select the transactions you want to delete, right-click and select Delete Transactions...

• lliuphx
    lliuphx Member ✭✭✭
    However, this is specific to the latest version. Therefore, the capability has been degraded. I would rather uninstall the latest version & not update Quicken version until this problem is resolved than to log into Alliant & download transaction files for my 5 accounts to import. But I can't since I have Schwab accounts as well.
    This appears to be a failure of fully testing previous to the rollout of the R36.38 version.
  • Roger Miller
    Roger Miller Member ✭✭✭
    I have noticed the same problem, as well. I have R 36.38 installed. I'm going to revert to 36.23. At first, I thought this was due to some problem at Alliant. But I just realized that it first started happening after I updated to 36.38.
    QWin Premier user since 1997. QWin Premier subscription on Windows 10 & 11. I don't use mobile & web or bill pay.

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @lliuphx & @Roger Miller,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community and for reporting this issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

Since this triplicate transaction download problem has been reported by multiple users, we ask that you please navigate to Help > Report a Problem to submit your log files so we can further investigate this. Also, please add "Alliant Credit Union - Duplicate Transaction Downloads" to the subject line, and in the description please provide a few written examples of the duplicate transactions by providing dates, amounts, and payees.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Roger Miller
    Roger Miller Member ✭✭✭
    edited November 2021
    @Quicken Anja Thanks. I have submitted a problem report. The duplicates occur on ALL transactions. I have since reverted back to version 26.23, and I no longer observe the problem.
    QWin Premier user since 1997. QWin Premier subscription on Windows 10 & 11. I don't use mobile & web or bill pay.

• Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @All

Thank you for your response. Pardon the inconvenience, but we are glad you were able to find a workaround in the mean time. If you have other questions or concerns let us know. 

-Quicken Paloma
  • Roger Miller
    Roger Miller Member ✭✭✭
    @Quicken Anja Has this issue been fixed in the latest version 37.25?

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @Roger Miller,

Thank you for checking back on this issue.

We have not received any further reports that this problem has persisted in the latest release (R37.25), however, the best way to confirm whether it is resolved or not is by installing the latest release and running a One Step Update. 

As a precaution, I do recommend saving a backup first prior to installing the new release.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.