Cannot connect to - MyLoanCare.com

My mortgage was transferred from TIAA to myloancare.com I am trying to connect and set up the account. My online credentials for myloancare do not work in quicken to direct or web connect to myloancare.com

Answers

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @timcooper62

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to ask your question, although I apologize that you have not received a response.

To confirm that the login credentials are correct, can you please navigate to myloancare.com and manually type in the same login credentials that are you being used in Quicken?

Also, what is the exact error message you are receiving?  Do you get any error message other than that the login is incorrect?

Please let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • Erik Smith
    Erik Smith Member ✭✭
    Same issue, although mine is pertaining to a security code. No idea what it wants here. No auto-generated emails or texts. I have no idea what code it wants here. Tried password, pin, etc... Any suggestions? Thanks.
  • Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2021
    Same issue, although mine is pertaining to a security code.
    first - Quicken does not appear to have an entry and online support for - https://myloancare.com
    You would have to set it up and handle it manually within Quicken.

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

• Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2021
    timcooper62 said: My mortgage was transferred from TIAA to myloancare.com
    first - Quicken does not appear to have an entry and support for - https://myloancare.com
    You would have to set it up and handle it manually within Quicken.

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

• Erik Smith
    Erik Smith Member ✭✭
    @Ps56k2 Quicken does have an entry for myloancare.com. It's under LoanCare Servicing Center, and has the exact same URL I use to log in. It doesn't say there's a login error, rather asking for a security code.
  • Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    yes - there is an entry as you mention -
    there are also several other bank entries also using MyLoanCare.com as their provider.... so, not sure -
    Did your mortgage also get migrated - is so, from which other bank ?
    61236    61236    61236    LoanCare Servicing Center    https://myloancare.com/    1-800-274-6600    https://myloancare.com/pub/index.html#/Login    ACTIVE                  
    BANKING,ACCOUNTINFO&EXP-WEB-CONNECT 

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

• apgreen
    apgreen Member
    Same here also. I continue to get asked for a security code as there is no text or email sent to validate login. I guess I will have to enter as an offline account since I cannot get past this prompt.
  • I am not even asked for a security code on QuickBooks but it should be as I have MFA set up. It just gives me error code CC-503. I made sure that I was putting the correct password in as I have a password managing software so I just copy and past.

I am able to login on a browser just fine however I get the above error when trying to login on quicken.
  • > @Quicken_Tyka said:
    > Hello @timcooper62
    >
    > Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to ask your question, although I apologize that you have not received a response.
    >
    > To confirm that the login credentials are correct, can you please navigate to myloancare.com and manually type in the same login credentials that are you being used in Quicken?
    >
    > Also, what is the exact error message you are receiving?  Do you get any error message other than that the login is incorrect?
    >
    > Please let us know how it goes!
    >
    > -Quicken Tyka

I am not even asked for a security code on QuickBooks but it should be as I have MFA set up. It just gives me error code CC-503. I made sure that I was putting the correct password in as I have a password managing software so I just copy and past.

I am able to login on a browser just fine however I get the above error when trying to login on quicken.
  • So I found an article mentioning that Quicken can only accept passwords 16 characters or less. I had a password longer than that. So I changed it to be 16 characters or less. Now it is going through the MFA and I get the code sent to me however when I enter the code in it says in Quicken.

"Sorry we encountered and error. (It's not you Fault.)"

So I tried to login again and got the same error when entering the 2nd new code.

Any one have any ideas on how to fix this?
  • Clifton
    Clifton Member ✭✭
    Same issue. Quicken requests MFA, security code received from LoanCare via text, code entered in Quicken. The following error received: CC-601 "We cannot find an account with non-zero balance or with any transaction in the last 12 months. Please check on you Fi website and try again."

When I log in to LoanCare website, account data is available for download.

Any help would be appreciated. I'll willing to troubleshoot with anyone who may have ideas toward resolution.

Thanks
  • VMM
    VMM Member
    I am in the same boat as DM above. I have an escalation ticket # but no resolution. It's sad because we pay for software like quicken. Instead Mint, which is free, works perfectly with myloancare. I am new to the quicken community, not sure I am sold of the software or their customer service.
  • dortmeyer
    dortmeyer Member ✭✭
    After having things work with LoanCare, I started getting requests for some security code about a month ago. I have no idea what security code Quicken is looking for. I spoke with the LoanCare people and they have no clue why Quicken is asking for the security code. It looks like this is a Quicken problem. Is this security code part of two-factor authentication? When will this be fixed!!!
  • Glen S
    Glen S Member ✭✭
    I believe the security code is the LoanCare Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA). They instituted this a month or two ago. The way to sort it out is to login via the web, and re-set your MFA phone number and make sure it works on the web site. I've found that the MFA works fine on the web site and w/Quicken, but, based on the error messages, there is a problem with how the Quicken server is interpreting the results returned from LoanCare.

Only Quicken can fix this, and we will just have to wait. In the mean time, I've turned off online updates and just enter the cash balance from the web site manually into Quicken.
  • dortmeyer
    dortmeyer Member ✭✭
    Yes I agree it has to do with MFA. I do get the security code sent as a message to my iPhone, but when I plug it in in response to the Quicken question asking for it, I get a "Quicken is working on it" error. Of course, Customer support has little to say about it except wait for a solution. Yes.. in the meantime I am manually updating the balance
  • I've been having the same problem. Quicken is looking at the old location, www.tiaabank.com while the mortgage is now at https://tiaabank.myloancare.com.
    I tried adding a new account but the listings for:
    -TIAA Bank
    -TIAA Bank Mortgage
    -TIAA Direct Loan
    are linked to the old location, maybe Quicken needs to update this to include the newer TIAA Myloancare.
  • Please pretend my post above has been deleted, after re-reading the others I think this has already been covered.
  • TexasTim
    TexasTim Member
    Just read this string - I'm a new complainer. this issue persists but has changed. For me, the MFA works but the subsequent step asks for my code but has another field that asks "how do you want to receive your code". That's crazy. when I hover over the fields an empty grey description box appears. I think Glen is correct, there is an issue with the integration fields on Quicken's servers.
  • aaf.fiore
    aaf.fiore Member ✭✭
    I am trying to activate my "One Step Update" for a Bank of America account. I can sign into the account but the subsequent step fails because the "How would you like to receive your code?" dialog box provides only one choice: "text to [my landline]" Obviously, I cannot receive a text to my landline. The dialog box does not provide any other choices, just a blank box or the defective choice.
    I spent an hour waiting for a Quicken chat to respond to my questions. I had entered all the answers, but then the questions were repeated and they did not recognize my responses that I had entered to all the questions in the chat transcript above.
    My Quicken personal information page already had my preferred telephone contact as my cell phone number. The program itself, fails to pick up this information. There appears to be no way to update this dialog box's information to add an appropriate choice. This is definitely a Quicken programming error.
    PLEASE FIX THIS ERROR!