Unable to Download Sam's Club Synchrony Account

Options
This discussion was created from comments split from: Synchrony Bank.

Comments

• craig.
    craig. Member ✭✭✭
    edited November 2021
    Options
    I've been having the same issue being unable to download my Sam's Club Synchrony Master Card transactions via One Step Update.  I have confirmed my login credentials at the cd's web site (https://samsclub.syf.com/login) and am able to manually download my transactions. However when I deactivate and reactivate online sessions for One Step Update, Synchrony refuses to acknowledge my credentials.  It appears Quicken is looking to a different URL for the Sam's club Master Card?

[Removed - Old Alert Referenced]
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @craig.,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

Do you receive any specific error code(s) and/or message(s) while trying to connect to Sam's Club Synchrony Master Card that you could provide us with here, please?

Please check back and let us know! Thank you. 

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• blorfsky
    blorfsky Member
    Options
    Same issue. Won't populate the Sam's account in Quicken with downloaded transactions. This has been going on for MONTHS.
  • Quicken Alyssa
    Options
    @blorfsky,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community and add to this discussion.

Please see @Quicken Anja's comment above and provide as much information about the issue you are having. 

Thank you!

Quicken Alyssa

This discussion has been closed.