Inconsistencies in Bank Reports [Edited]

Inaki Rousse
Inaki Rousse Member ✭✭
edited November 2021 in Reports (Windows)
Has any user observed inconsistencies in the Bank reports if there are assets in different currencies? In my case, it uses a different exchange rate than the one used in the portfolio that includes all accounts.

[Edited for Readability]

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @Inaki Rousse,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

If you don't mind, could you please provide a screenshot example of the issue you described above? If needed, please refer to this Community FAQ for instructions on how to attach a screenshot. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop screenshots to your response if you are not given the option to add attachments.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Inaki Rousse
    Inaki Rousse Member ✭✭
    thank for your promt attention. the explenation is very simple. There are an investment de 47,858.92 euros and this is recorder both in the report of the total portafolio and in the report of all accounts. if we apply exchange rate of the day and recorded in Quicken de 1.1444 it give us the amount de $ 54,769.74, but when executing the account report associated with this investment ( there are investment in $ and$) the amount reported is 52,742.14 $, lower than the previos one and this leads to and exchange rate of 1.1019 €
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Quicken does not retain a history of exchange rates for each day. To calculate currency conversion in reports, Quicken uses the exchange rate stored in Tools / Currency List. As far as I know, the stored value is based on
    • the exchange rate used for the most recently entered transaction or
    • the most recent exchange rate downloaded when you press the "Update" button in the Currency List.
  • Inaki Rousse
    Inaki Rousse Member ✭✭
    My apologies. Your comment is correcct and I am clear, but in my case the calculations are been at the same time, but the amount in euros no mach correctly with the amount in $ show the report. Please simulate and portafolio with account in $ and €. and prepare your report and check if used the same exchange rate.
  • Inaki Rousse
    Inaki Rousse Member ✭✭
    Good morning. I think that I found my mistake. When designing the report, place the all securities option, but when check, detected no all had the check., there are small diference but acceptable.
    Thanks
This discussion has been closed.