Market quotes not loading

Options
Lately, I have noticed that the market quotes (S&P 500, NASDAQ, Dow Jones) don't load when selecting update. This has been ongoing for the last several days.

Any ideas?

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @Frank5,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this and for not having received a response yet.

Do you have a recent backup from before this issue started that you can restore? To start with, I suggest restoring a backup file to see if the same issue occurs in the restored file. If needed, please review this support article. Scroll down until you see Quicken for Windows and open the blue dropdown section(s) titled Restore Quicken data and/or Restore an automatic backup for instructions on how to restore a backup.

Let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Jim_Harman
    Jim_Harman SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Index quotes are working OK for me.

If you go to the Security List, is the Download Quotes box checked for the indexes?
    QWin Premier subscription
  • Frank5
    Frank5 Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    Jim, thanks for responding.  All of the boxes are checked and I have changed nothing in Quicken for quite some time.  I just restored a previous backup as per Anja's suggestion and it now seems to be working but only periodically. It used to be that whenever "Update" was selected, the Market Indexes would update, this isn't happening with any consistency as it was before.  It doesn't matter whether I use "One Step Update" or the Update button on the "Investing" window, usually (now) no changes register on the indexes.
This discussion has been closed.