Problems Downloading from TD Ameritrade and Fidelity

TheRands46
TheRands46 Member ✭✭
I am trying to download 6 accounts if Fidelity and 3 in TD Ameritrade. I first setup all 6 accounts from Fidelity. I check update now and all ran OK. I then went in and did one TD Ameritrade account. I ran update again and the TD Ameritrade account updated but then Quicken said error for Fidelity in that Fidelity tried to download 6 accounts that were not in quicken. I then loaded a second TD Ameritrade account and the on an update both Fidelity accounts and the first TD Ameritrade account were rejected. Quicken is only allowing 1 account to stay.

Comments

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Something screwy is happening, because I currently download 5 accounts (previously 7) from Fidelity Investments into Q.
    Are you sure that yours are Fidelity Investments accounts ... and not "Fidelity NetBenefits", which need to be setup in Q with that financial institution name and not "Fidelity Investments'.
    Have you checked to see if your data file is corrupted?
    Are you getting any error messages, or codes, when this happens?

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• TheRands46
    TheRands46 Member ✭✭
    As mentioned, I can download all 5 Fidelity accounts and they are updated as normal. Problem occurs when I then try to set up downloading my TD Ameritrade account. When I download a TD Ameritrade account and go back to downloading Fidelity, the program then says Fidelity is trying to download accounts not in quicken. The TD Ameritrade account download OK.
  • Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    Have you restarted Quicken since adding the accounts?
    There is a bug in Quicken's add account flow:
    https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7899919/sequence-causes-ol-362-a-errors
    Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
  • rdsip
    rdsip Member ✭✭
    These are not new accounts and I update daily, I also received OL-362-A for TD A account, This morning I deactivated & reactivated TDA account and now receive OL-362-A from Schwab and Fidelity accounts. Running Build 27.1.36.23l. Bug in Q?
  • LC49
    LC49 Member ✭✭
    Similar issue. Build 27.1.36.38. Two accounts at TD Ameritrade with different log in credentials (different ownership). Yesterday 11/19/21 I got the "down loading data for an account not in Quicken" error on both accounts. I disconnected both. Reconnected one and downloaded OK. Reconnected the second one and downloaded OK. Downloaded the first account again and received the OL-362-A error (account does not exist in Quicken). The pattern now is which ever account was the last to be connected downloads OK; the first one connected does not. I have disconnected and reconnected both several times including with a restart between each.