I want to deactivate Quicken Cloud but I don't know how.

Bandit0615
Bandit0615 Member ✭✭
It says you can do it via "One Step Update Settings", but I can't find it. Please help me.

Answers

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @Bandit0615

To "deactivate Quicken Cloud" you need to take these steps:

1) Go to "Edit" > "Preferences";
    2) Select "Mobile & Web" in the left-hand column;
    3) In the right-hand window > move the Sync switch to "OFF"
    4) Click "OK" at the bottom.

That should do it.  Let me know if you have any followups.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• Bandit0615
    Bandit0615 Member ✭✭
    I went to "Quicken" >"Preferences" >"Mobile. Web & Alerts" and it says "Quicken could not verify the connection to Quicken Cloud."
  • Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi again @Bandit0615

Are you running Quicken Windows or Mac?  also which version?  Also you posted this under the topic "Using Quicken on the Web" - is that correct?

Frankx

-  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• Bandit0615
    Bandit0615 Member ✭✭
    I thought I posted the question under Quicken for Mac which is what I'm using. Deluxe version 6.4.2
  • Bandit0615
    Bandit0615 Member ✭✭
    I posted it under Quicken on the Web because there was no Category for Quicken Cloud.
  • Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Okay - that makes more sense, as I am a Windows user.  I'll have the Mods change this to a Mac thread and hopefully someone else will chime in. 

Frankx

• Bandit0615
    Bandit0615 Member ✭✭
    I don't use Quicken Community much so I guessed I screwed up. Thanks for the assist in getting my question where it belongs.
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    I went to "Quicken" >"Preferences" >"Mobile. Web & Alerts" and it says "Quicken could not verify the connection to Quicken Cloud."

Were you able to get past this problem?
    If not, please contact  Quicken Support on the phone during posted hours of operation and let them help you resolve the issue.

Note: Your browser must allow popups from https://www.quicken.com for chat/phone support selections to function. See https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7870684/faq-talk-to-support-does-not-respond#latest

This discussion has been closed.