Bill Pay for Columbia Gas of Ohio

I'm having trouble adding Columbia Gas of Ohio as an eBill Provider. Has anyone else had this issue? I have enabled ebill's in my Columbia gas profile.
System info:
MacOS 11.1
Quicken Version 6.0.3
Tagged:

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @thegreatluke,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

If you don't mind, we will need some additional information in order to better assist you further.

Did you happen to receive any error code(s) and/or message(s) when attempting to add Columbia Gas of Ohias an eBill that you could provide us with? Also, were you unable to add the eBill at all, or does it seem like it was added but with errors/issues?

Please, check back and let us know.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• I attached a screenshot of the message I'm getting.
    It states "We're having trouble adding your eBiller because their web site is not accessible at this time. This is usually due to a temporary outage. Please log in to your eBiller's web site and check he status of your account, then you can return to Quicken and refresh this eBiller."

I've logged into my account on the company website and confirmed that I'm signed up for eBilling.

I spoke with Quicken via online chat support and they basically said "take it up with them."... I don't really know what to tell Columbia gas though I did initiate a support request on their end to see if it can get resolved.

This has been on-going for at least a week.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @thegreatluke

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue although I apologize that you have not received a response.

If you have not done so already, I would start by signing out and back into the Quicken program.

This is located under "Quicken" from the menu bar and choosing "Sign Out." Be sure to sign back in using the email associated with your Quicken ID.

Once this has been completed, please attempt to add the bill one more. Please let me know if the error message is the same after completing this step.

Please let us know how it goes!
    -Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • I'm having the same problem.
  • Hello @Alan Pepsny,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community and add to this discussion, though I apologize that you are experiencing this issue. 

I took the liberty of looking into your billers from our side. Your most recent attempt shows an outage. This is the message that is displayed; "The Columbia Gas of Ohio website is experiencing issues and the info you see here may be out of date." It also shows that your login credentials are not getting verified by the biller. 

I will go ahead and report the issue through our service provider, but I would suggest that you call the biller directly to inquire about this as well.

Quicken Alyssa

This discussion has been closed.